- You are here
Returns and refunds
If you change your mind or just don't want the bracket, we offer a simple straightforward no-quibble 28 day money back guarantee.
Just follow the easy to follow steps below:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your order number and your name/address and the reason for the return.
2. We will email you back with a returns code which needs to written on the outside of the box .
3. Then send the item back to us in good saleable and undamaged condition (packaging of course will be used) without any parts damaged or missing. Please note you will need to pay your own postage and we strongly recommend using a signed for delivery service.
4. Returns address:
Office 2, The Manor House
Court Lane Industrial Estate
(Personal return Monday to Friday is possible by prior appointment)
5. On receipt and providing the item is as described above, we will refund your full cost of purchasing using the original method of payment.
All our products have a minimum of a full 10 year guarantee provided they have been correctly installed and used. In the highly unlikely event the goods are delivered damaged or are faulty please follow the steps below:
1. Email us at email@example.com confirming your order number, your name/ address and the details of the fault.
2. We will contact you by email or telephone to discuss the situation and work out the best and fastest solution for you. If the product needs to be returned to us we will organise collection by our nominated carrier.
3. In the event the item cannot be repaired or we cannot supply a suitable replacement, a refund may be made using the original method of purchase.
Your statutory rights are unaffected