Watch your TV in your favourite viewing position with the ultra-secure, ultra-strong Vogel’s WALL 3250. This full-motion TV bracket is designed for heavy TVs and can support up to 35kg.
This maximum turning angle is -60°/+60° and the maximum tilting angle is 15°, and you can tilt and swivel with ease.
Hide any cables, as this TV bracket comes with handy cable clips.
It is also extremely easy to install and comes with all the fittings and fixings needed. You can even mark the first drilling hole with the handy Vogel’s app!
Try this strong and reliable TV solution today!
- Full motion TV bracket designed for heavy TVs.
- Can support up to 35kg.
- Has a maximum turning angle of -60°/+60°.
- Has a maximum tilting angle of 15°.
- Is only 94mm away from the wall when pushed back.
- Extends to 461mm.
- Has an intelligent Screen Protection System and stops your TV from bumping into the wall.
- Watch your TV in your favourite viewing position.
- Install with ease with the Vogel’s app.
- Comes with cable clips for easy cable positioning.
- Comes with the fittings and fixings needed for easy installation.
Product Code: WALL3250
What's included with this item?
- Mounting instructions
- TV mounting kit
- Wall mount
- Wall mounting kit
- Free shipping to UK mainland addresses and discounted shipping to ALL other destinations!
- Lifetime guarantee.
- All fixings to secure the bracket to a brick, block or concrete wall.
- All fittings to mount your TV to the bracket.
- Clear, easy-to-follow instructions.
- VAT included - No extra charges!
- NB: Traditional plasterboard/stud walls require local reinforcement.
- Dry-lined/ Dot and Dab walls require specialist fittings. Please click the link below for further information:
- Max TV Load 35 kg
- Tilt Up and Down 15°
- Distance From Wall 94mm
- Colour Black
- Warranty Lifetime
This bracket will fit the following VESA mounts:
- 200 x 200 VESA
- 300 x 200 VESA
- 300 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 200 VESA
- 400 x 300 VESA
- 400 x 400 VESA
Be the first to review this product
Please enter your review opposite.